Greater safety in the treatment of tracheostomy patients. From initial deflation of the tracheostomy tube to decannulation.
Specialist nursing staff in healthcare and social services facilities, employees of the MDK (German medical services review organisation) and of health insurance providers, therapists
- Indications for a tracheotomy
- Surgical techniques
- Overview of the various tracheostomy tube models
- Effects of a tracheotomy
- Complications of tube treatment
- Tracheostoma care
- Handling of tracheostomy tubes (inflation, deflation, cleaning and care)
- Diagnosis of tracheostomy patients
- Problems and complications during therapeutic tracheostomy tube management
- Stoma closure
Following participation, you will receive 7 professional training points.
€65per person. This includes catering during the training course.
WELCOME Hotel Frankfurt
60486 Frankfurt am Main
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Max. 28 participants per scheduled course
Based on receipt of registration
Information and registration
Andreas Fahl Medizintechnik-Vertrieb GmbH
Tel.: +49 - 2203 - 2980 - 116
Fax: +49 - 2203 - 2980 - 118