- The contents provided on this website only serve the purpose of general information. They do not replace consultation and advice from a physician and also do not represent individual advice or a recommendation for a specific treatment or the use of specific aids. To receive individual advice on products, we recommend you contact our specialists at Contact.
- Andreas Fahl Medizintechnik-Vertrieb GmbH – hereinafter referred to as Fahl - has compiled and checked the information and contents provided on this website with care and according to current knowledge. Our responsibility for the contents is determined by the legal guidelines, in particular according to § 7 TMG (German Telemedia Act) for own contents and §§ 8-10 TMG for third party contents.
- Reference to third party websites
In as far as Fahl directly or indirectly refers to the contents of third party websites, Fahl has no influence on their content and also does not take on their ownership.
Fahl has checked the contents of the linked third party websites and did not discover any illegal contents. Should illegal contents be added after linking, then Fahl dissociates itself expressly from all cases of such illegal content.
- Fahl retains the right to change or update the contents of this website at any time.
- The contents of this website are protected by copyrights.
- The use of these contents is only permissible with the following stipulation:
the contents of this website (e.g. texts, images, presentations) may only be downloaded on a local hard drive or printed for private use. Any copying or distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- As publisher of these pages, Andreas Fahl Medizintechnik-Vertrieb GmbH cannot be made liable for such damages (direct or indirect) incurred by you from accessing/using the Internet pages. All provided contents and data are subject to alteration and non-binding. Andreas Fahl Medizintechnik-Vertrieb GmbH will not accept responsibility or liability for damage caused to your hardware, software or other objects by viruses, which have occurred due to opening Internet pages, use of their contents or are due to downloading information from this page. No exemption from liability can only be considered in case of proven gross negligence by Andreas Fahl Medizintechnik-Vertrieb GmbH.
- The data protection provisions provided separately on this website shall apply. These can be called up on the starting page under the header "Data protection provisions" or directly via here.
- Orders per e-mail require acceptance by Fahl in form of a written order confirmation.
- Patients with health insurance in Germany are as a rule supplied on an invoice basis, whereby submission of the original doctor's prescription is required for state-insured persons, whereas supplies to privately insured persons are as a rule only possible with a declaration of assignment of the cost reimbursement claim with regard to the private health insurance company.
Deliveries to customers outside Germany are generally only possible with advance payment. In addition, our Terms of Delivery & Payment according to our current General Terms & Conditions shall apply.
- Information on online dispute resolution according to Art. 14 Section 1 ODR Directive
The EU Commission has provided an Internet platform ("OS Platform") for the online resolution of disputes between a dealer and a consumer where both have their branch or place of residence within the European Community, which acts as a point of contact for the extrajudicial resolution of disputes for online purchase agreements and service contracts. The OS platform can be reached at the web address ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Fahl is neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement process before a consumer arbitration board. Instead, Fahl endeavours to settle any disputes with a consumer outside a formal dispute process by mutual consent.