Blom-Singer Voice Prosthesis Placement Surgical Kit, 16 Fr.
- The surgical kit from Blom-Singer® (16 Fr.) is a complete surgical set for one-time use and serves for intraoperative primary or secondary puncturing for placement of a Blom-Singer® ClassicTM Indwelling voice prosthesis.
- Besides the separately packaged voice prosthesis, it comprises the following components:Guide catheter; Trocar (disposable instrument); Pharynx protector (disposable instrument)
- The trocar included in the Voice Prosthesis Placement Surgical Kit is distinguished particularly by its tip which is extremely sharp-edged thanks to its 3-sided cut, thereby enabling effortless puncturing.
- The trocar is seated in a sleeve that is furnished with a colour code. The colour code offers the unique possibility of measuring the length of the shunt channel already while performing the puncture and subsequently selecting the voice prosthesis that fits precisely.
- Also available: Blom-Singer® Voice Prosthesis Placement Surgical Kit, 20 Fr.