- Smelling aid to provide patients after laryx surgery a short-term ability to smell. Creates a connection between the mouth (and therefore the nasal cavity) and the trachea to enable the patient to breathe through the nose.
- Flexible tube; can be easily moved in different directions
- A detachable mouthpiece which is brought to the mouth is attached to one end
- The other end has a 22 mm adapter (KOMBI) to attach the device either to a LARYVOX® Tape Baseplate, a LARYNGOTEC® KOMBI silicone tube or a DURAVENT® tube with 22 mm adapter.
- The tight attachment frees the user’s hands during smelling.
- The 22 mm adapter can also be attached to a silicone tracheostoma mask which is pressed onto the tracheostoma.