TRACHEOTEX® ROLLI ZIP FINE
- Protective turtleneck for covering and protecting tracheostomies in laryngectomised and tracheostomised patients
- Consists of a knitted bib with sewn-on standing collar. The knitted bib extends to the shoulder and back area and is thereby able to find grip under a shirt or jacket. At the same time, this prevents slipping, so that the tracheostoma is protected perfectly at all times
- The TRACHEOTEX® ROLLI filters, warms and humidifies the inspired air.
- At the same time, escaping tracheal secretions are absorbed.
- The structure ensures an adequate supply of air at all times, while the supply soft, knitted fabric makes it comfortable to wear and prevents chafing
- The TRACHEOTEX® ROLLIs ZIP feature a zip fastener on the back
- Available in two different materials: a coarsely-textured and a finely-textured fabric (Fine)
- Many colour variants (cf colour sample card – available as extra brochure)