LARYVOX® INSERTER SPECIAL
- LARYVOX® INSERTER SPECIAL is used for optimal antegrade placement or replacement of a shunt valve / voice prosthesis by application of the gel capsule technique in cases of
- deep-positioned fistulas or fistulas with oblique course
- constricted fistula channel
- particularly small tracheostoma for optimising the viewing conditions
- The placement instrument has three different fixation options to allow easy and safe placement of various shunt valve types
- Effortless insertion of the shunt valve is enabled by application of the gel capsule technique.
- The shunt valve is introduced atraumatically into the shunt channel with the aid of the gel capsule.
- A drop of water-soluble local anaesthetic can be applied directly prior to placement in order to accelerate the dissolution of the gel capsule in the oesophagus.
- For antegrade placement or replacement of a shunt valve / voice prosthesis without gel capsule: LARYVOX® INSERTER