Medical progress has advanced rapidly over the past years. On the one hand, current surgical techniques in the field of ENT have opened up new opportunities for patients, on the other they have created changed and specific challenges in the large area of rehabilitation offers. Speech therapy has been particularly affected by this development.
In order to provide holistic and the best possible care, speech therapy is also included in our special fields. Our employees are in constant exchange with specialists, such as speech therapists, voice and communication trainers and specialised physicians. In addition, our in-house (Berlin office) logopaedic department offers comprehensive consultancy in this field. Their trained speech therapists are contact persons for professionals as well as the persons affected. Logopaedic aids by renowned manufacturers complement our offer.
Benefit from of our range of logopaedic services:
- Voice and swallowing rehabilitation
- Tracheal tube management – Optimisation and/or alternative
- Advice on Speaking valve-, Cannulas- and/or Voice prosthesis care
- Preparing decannulation / weaning from tracheal tubes
- Referral of a trained speech therapist
- Advice on the provision of aids such as Drinking cups, dysphagia spoons etc.
- Training and further education of caregivers, relatives, treating therapists and the persons affected